What can you expect on a daily basis?
- Perform watershed hydrologic analyses for planning, outfall master planning, flood control conveyance and detention facility design
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic analyses using ArcGIS and other proprietary software for modeling
- Prepare proposals, scopes of work and contract cost estimates as needed
- Prepare LOMR and CLOMR FEMA applications
- Prepare drainage report documents with tables and exhibits for submission to review agencies and address comment
- Lead and mentor a dynamic group of technical professionals – engineers and technical support- to serve our clients well
- Engage in the proposal and client agreement development and execution
- Develop trusting professional relationships with clients, public agency officials and community leaders
- Be respectful of client time-lines through effective coordination of project tasks, budgets and schedules
- Champion the professional development of each member of a project team according to each member’s individual goals and career path
- Participate in the development of company design and production standards to continue excellence within our technical expertise
- Be open to new ways of accomplishing goals
- Seek guidance from other leaders; be open to suggestions in various aspects of project management
- Give back to our community by actively participating in professional associations and civic organizations
Providing leadership in these daily activities, among others, will continue the Pape-Dawson vision of becoming the most respected engineering firm in Texas.